Landing East is a German-Chinese joint venture providing services to all expats in Shenyang –providing administrative support in matters big and small (visa, work and residence permit support, tax payment support,…), managing serviced apartments, offering business consultancy services and more. One of our biggest projects right now is at Yuqinfu Residence in the Taiyuanjie area, where we provide services such as housekeeping, maintenance and concierge services to tenants from around the globe in Western-style furnished apartments built by Japanese real estate developer Sekisui House.
To round out our client relations team, we are looking for a new colleague.
The main tasks will be:
- Being a reliable and engaged interface to potential and existing tenants at Yuqinfu
- Ensuring correct and timely information flow to the other departments (such as maintenance, housekeeping, purchasing, etc.) to help maintain a high level of service quality for our tenants
- Working together with the marketing department to organize events for future and existing customers
Requirements for this position are:
- Absolute fluency in English (both written and spoken), knowledge of German and other European languages a strong plus
- Advanced level in Chinese, ability to understand and respond to written messages in Chinese
- At least 2 years previous work experience (in an office environment, ideally with a hospitality industry focus)
- Very strong customer and service focus, proven previous service industry experience a strong plus
- Willingness, ability and flexibility to work evening and weekend shifts on a rotating basis (time off in lieu is provided)
Landing East is a young company with an engaged team – mutual support and team work are not just empty phrases to us. If you are excited to work in a multicultural environment, want to frequently do something new and learn things, are open to having fun at the office and are available to start working on short notice, please send your CV in English together with your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org!